This hypoallergenic formula contains 100% non-shellfish, non-animal derived Glucosamine which is suitable for vegetarian and pets that are allergic to shellfish or seafood. Most of the Glucosamine available in the market is derived from chitin extracted from the shellfish and is not suitable for pets sensitive to shellfish or seafood as it may cause food allergies which may trigger skin itchiness or digestive problems. Glucosamine is the fundamental building block for healthy joints. It stimulates proteoglycan synthesis and helps in the regeneration of cartilage. It has a mild anti-inflammatory effect and helps to relieve joint pain. It also helps to promote the production of Hyaluronic Acid, a main component of synovial fluid and matrix of skin and cartilage.
- relieves joint pain, inflammation and stiffness;
- strengthens joint structure to improve joint function and flexibility;
- rebuilds joint cartilage for better joint cushioning;
- promotes healthy formation of ligaments and tendons;
- prevents the degeneration of the joint; and
- promotes optimal joint health.
- 3-in-1 hypoallergenic veterinary formula
- Vegetarian Glucosamine helps to rebuild joint cartilage
- Celadrin® provides continuous joint lubrication
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) relieves pain, inflammation and joint stiffness
- Does not cause skin outbreak or food sensitivity
- Suitable for vegetarian pet lovers and their pets
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Size: 60 tablets
Made In: USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Glucosamine HCI USP (GlucosaGreenTM) 1000mg
(A proprietary blend of cetylated fatty acids)
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200mg
Other Ingredients (Tablet): Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Crospovidone, Flavour Enhancer, Copovidone, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Suitable for all breeds of dog and cat. The recommended daily dose below is calculated based on weight.
This supplement can be sprinkled and mixed with the preferred pet’s food.
Within 1 to 2 weeks, you will notice gradual improvement as your pets become more comfortable to perform their daily activities such as walking, running and climbing the stairs. Once improvement has been observed, continue with this supplement to maintain healthy joint and to prevent further damage to the joints due to wear and tear.
It is suitable for diabetic pets when taken under the supervision of veterinarian.