- The Original Dog Undies.
Dundies® is an Aussie made, tried and tested product with all of our patterns and shapes uniquely design and drawn in the house! Dundies® Snappies are a world first in a snap and wipe dog nappy technology giving you effortless cleaning and washing and amazing financial savings! Our Dundies® are made from only the highest quality medical grade fabrics, with our external shell made from light chew and scratch resistant breathable fabric with anti-fade colour. Dundies® are designed for pets and crafted for owners, whether it’s the soft and secure elastics, easy fit velcro, fast dry fabrics or unique comfort tail slit, our Dundies® cover it all, not just bums!
- Right for:
- Light incontinence
- Senior Pets
- Toilet training
- Travel accidents
- Male dog faecal incontinence (with Super Absorb insert)
- Female dog incontinence (with Super Absorb insert)
- Cover-ups for male dog desexing surgery as a cone alternative
- Australian Made
- Superior Comfort & Fit
- Unrivalled Absorbency, Medical Grade
- Unique & Exclusive Snappies Technology
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG EXPERT COMMUNITY today.
- Snap-in your clean Dundies® insert in the size matching your nappy / diaper
- Put the nappy on the pet
- When soiled, snap out the dirty insert
- Wipe the inside of the shell clean using antibacterial cleaner
- Wipe dry
- Snap-in a fresh insert and use again
Remove any faecal matter/poo from the nappy before washing. Pet poo, aside from naturally fed newborn puppy poo, is not water-soluble. Use a dog poo bag to dispose of the waste or flick it into the toilet and flush it. This method eliminates the use of plastic.
You want to make sure you are selecting a great detergent that will remove all bacteria from your pets Dundies and also clean your washing machine at the same time. Use 1 & 1/2 scoops/caps per load for all washing powders and brands.
Wash your dundies on a hot wash of 40ºC and no more than 60ºC. If you are using Dundies for heat, cold soak the inserts for 2hr in cold water and oxy cleaner, rinse then add to the normal wash. This prevents blood stains from setting in. Add all nappies to the washing machine. Secure the velcro and turn the nappy inside out so the white side is facing out. This prevents the velcro from catching on other things or getting filled with washing fluf. Make sure your washing machine is set to a long cycle and washes for a minimum of 2hrs. This will help prevent ammonia from building up over time. Add your washing powder and scoop of oxy cleaner to prevent stains.
To dry Dundies it is recommended to line dry. Snappies and Belly Band shells dry very fast and can be placed on a clothes horse inside if needed. We don’t recommend using a dryer on these shells. AIOs and Inserts can be dried on the clothesline (recommended) or on a cool setting in the dryer.
- The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by the manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.