Stella & Chewy’s Freeze Dried Chicken Dinner Patties Dog Food offers the best nutrients that your dogs require from a raw diet. Stella & Chewy’s believes in offering the best freeze dried dinner patties for healthy and happy dogs. They are also focused in ensuring the highest quality pet food from the first delivery to the last batch crafted in their own USA kitchen.
- Made in small batches in Stella & Chewy's own USA kitchen with raw cage-free chicken and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Entices picky eaters and pets with decreased appetites with its irresistible, meat-based recipe.
- Appropriate balance of proteins and fats aid help with weight management for both overweight and underweight dogs.
- Added probiotics and minimally processed recipe help sensitive stomachs. No gluten, fillers, or artificial preservatives and colors.
- Natural oils and limited-ingredients offer allergy relief and contributes to eliminating itchy skin and hot spots..
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Special Diet: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Limited Ingredient, Weight Control
Made In: United States
- Rated 4.5 Stars from Dog Food Advisor. More about the review here.
- This only serves as a reference to help our community make a more informed decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of Good Dog People™
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Give your dog what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy’s Super Chicken Dinner Patties Raw Frozen Dog Food. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your dog only the good stuff. Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with cage-free chicken, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of a raw diet, including a healthy appetite, immune system, skin and coat, and increased stamina and vitality. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Organic Cranberries, Organic Spinach, Organic Broccoli, Organic Beets, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Organic Carrots, Organic Squash, Organic Apples, Organic Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Crude Protein – min 48.0%
Crude Fat – min 28.0%
Crude Fiber – max 4.0%
Moisture – max 5.0%
Crude Protein – min 15.0%
Crude Fat – min 9.0%
Crude Fiber – max 2.0%
Moisture – max 72.0%
Microorganisms* – not less than 10,000,000 CFU/oz. (Pediococcus Acidilactici, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Food Nutrient Profiles
Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. If your dog does not drink plenty of water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating food. To rehydrate, crumble and add 1/4 cup of water for every two patties. When feeding dry, always make sure your dog drinks ample fresh water at mealtime.
Introduce by slowly mixing with your pet's current diet, over the course of 7 to 10 days. Timeframes can be adjust as needed.
- Days 1 to 3 : 25% Stella & Chewy's + 75% previous diet
- Days 4 to 6: 50% Stella & Chewy's + 50% previous diet
- Days 7 to 9: 75% Stella & Chewy's + 25% previous diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy's